Our purpose is to positively influence the lives of the people we support, by assisting them to live the best possible life at home, with independence and dignity.
Our Vision is to be the leaders in the provision of high quality culturally competent, community care.
The Values under which we operate include:
- respecting the diversity and dignity of individuals;
- encouraging independence and self-reliance;
- promoting active and healthy ageing;
- empowering people to make informed lifestyle choices;
- excellence in care and support;
- honest and open communication;
- commitment to learning and innovation; and
- integrity, high ethical standards and accountability.